Teachers are Unsung Heroes
I’ve had some outstanding teachers in my lifetime. Mr. Krieg, my eighth-grade history teacher and basketball coach is one of the most positive and patient men I’ve ever met. You have to be when you’re teaching uncoordinated sixth graders how to dribble and drive the lane at the same time.
Several of my closest friends are teachers and my child recently told me they want to be an art teacher. I am surrounded by beautiful people who are driven to nurture, educate, and inspire children and young adults, so I was thrilled when readers voted for teachers to be the next recipient.
Click the key in the upper right hand corner. They are giving away 200 tokens free. Each episode will cost about 10 tokens, so you will get to read the first 20 episodes free.
Ways You Can Help
- Give this story a thumbs up on Kindle Vella.
- Follow this serial on Kindle Vella.
- Share this serial on all your social media sites.
- Donate via venmo @thefunologist Ninya Blair Bryan. We'll add your donation to increase the number of recipients for the next act of kindness and give you a shout out in the next episode.
- Repeat one of the nudges in your own community and share it on social tagging @tealbutterflypress so we can follow you!
Exclusive Video from the Nudge.
This Nudge was Sponsored by
Brenda (the artist formerly known as Ms. Duster.) from Austin, Texas. She sent me a donation via Venmo @thefunologist that allowed me to double the budget and to surprise three deserving teachers with an afternoon of pampering. Thank you!