Birthdays are Important to Self Worth.
Do you celebrate your birthday or do you down play it and bemoan the fact that you’re getting older? I used to brush them off and downplay them, calling them just another trip around the sun. Until my cousin and his girlfriend died in a car accident almost two decades ago in their twenties. Jason was a bright light and one of the sweetest people I’d ever known. He had such a heart for little kids and heavy metal music, and the contrast of those two unrelated passions was one of the myriad of qualities that made him so interesting and original.
Ways You Can Help
- Give this story a thumbs up on Kindle Vella.
- Follow this serial on Kindle Vella.
- Share this serial on all your social media sites.
- Donate via venmo @thefunologist Ninya Blair Bryan. We'll add your donation to increase the number of recipients for the next act of kindness and give you a shout out in the next episode.
- Repeat one of the nudges in your own community and share it on social tagging @tealbutterflypress so we can follow you!