Why Choose Books?
Books are life-changing escapes. I have always devoured them like food and, as a child, the public library was one of my favorite destinations. In my eight-year-old mind, there was never a better place to go than the Waterloo Public Library. It was situated adjacent to the Wonder Bread Factory and when the stars aligned; you were in for the olfactory treat of inhaling the scent of fresh baking bread as you ambled from the parking lot to the door. It. Was. Heaven.
Ways You Can Help
- Give this story a thumbs up on Kindle Vella.
- Follow this serial on Kindle Vella.
- Share this serial on all your social media sites.
- Donate via venmo @thefunologist Ninya Blair Bryan. We'll add your donation to increase the number of recipients for the next act of kindness and give you a shout out in the next episode.
- Repeat one of the nudges in your own community and share it on social tagging @tealbutterflypress so we can follow you!